Thursday, October 17, 2013

COPYING STILL OLD BLOG

FIVE Thursday, April 10, 2008 IT'S TIME TO LOVE Goddess of love.... help me find.... a true prince........ to give love....... and lots of kisses............ and all in name of happiness............ to be someone I always imagined........ just a guy with dreams like me............ with open heart.......... and send my loneless way from me......... it doesn't have to be someone from another planet........ I just want him to love me the way that I am........... it's time to love....... I waited my whole life....... just to tell you........ it's time to love......... everything I look........... I will find in you.......... it's time to love....... come and wake me up with a kiss......... whoever you are....... come and wake me up with a kiss.......... it's you that I want........... I need a friend right now.......... if you connect, stay......... because to be lonely is dangerous........ Show me what's love, teach me to live......... in exchange I'll give all the kisses I never gave....... give me attention, welcome to my heart....... just give me love I'll follow you anywhere........

No comments:

Post a Comment