Thursday, October 17, 2013

COPYING FROM AN OLD BLOG I CAN'T ACCESS ANYMORE..

my very first blog Tuesday, January 1, 2008 the you that you look at me------------- (I wish) you dont look at me you are so far away it's not gonna work ----------------------oh yes it would whats the point?-------------------------the point is that I love you broken hearts know when is going to rain-------no, I dont step carefully on my heart-------------------it's ok you can do whatever you want so that you wont hurt my grass--------------I rather you hurt me, than not do anything at all I'll give cover when you need-----------------anything you want and you need just call-------------------------I really wish you would do it anytime. I warn you-------------------------- take care------------------ if failed--------------------------------- why go look for something out there------------- because you can have anything you want with me from me anytime, you just have to say the word, I'll get on the plane and I am there for you, only for you..... I love You.... DMD

No comments:

Post a Comment